Tuesday, October 5, 2021

“FAR OUT” BIDEN ECONOMICS

BIDEN VOODOO ECONOMICS 

US Press Secretary Psaki::

“President Biden’s $3.5 trillion dollar plan will NOT cost even a dollar……Ahhhhh….I mean  .. ahh to those American taxpayers making less than $400,000 dollars a year.” ( Jen Psaki , WH Press Secretary. October 2921 ) 


Working Stiff 

“But wait, Jen,  I  don’t make $400K a year, but I do work for a guy who earns that much. He’s a  small business owner.  So if he has to pay more taxes, will he cut back my salary?  Or maybe even eliminate my job…I mean fire me?  (You know how it is Jen…a lot of us salaried guys work for these people. You know small businesses make up more than two thirds of our economy. ) 


Press Secretary

“I just said it.  It won’t cost YOU a dollar!….Just focus on all the Biden benefits you WILL get.”


Working Stiff

“But if I get a big pay cut or lose my job, .or inflation makes food so expensive, how will my kids go to college for free, or get free dental care ?”


Press Secretary 

Jen does not respond. She hurriedly leaves podium 





No comments: